Anticipating continued cross-platform growth, features, and experiences, Qualcomm takes the bold steps to bring Snapdragon into a leading cross-category technology brand and to prepare for the future. Qualcomm has announced on its official website that it has made significant visual changes for Snapdragon products, including designs, logos, colours, and naming.
Here are the key changes:
- Qualcomm and Snapdragon will be separate brands. Snapdragon will be a standalone product brand with special ties to the Qualcomm brand.
- Introducing new representative colours, including Midnight, Gunmetal, Nickel, Snapdragon Red, and Gold.
- The iconic “fireball” will be prominent and obvious in the new visual assets and other creative executions.
- Starting with the latest Snapdragon 8-series, the generation number and series number will be reduced to single-digit.
- Only the premium-tier products will be represented with “gold“.
- The 5G label will be eliminated from the label, and 5G will be fully integrated into the future chipsets.
- The badges will be redesigned with a cleaner, modern, and straightforward look and feel.
- Snapdragon automotive products will be fully branded as “Snapdragon“, e.g., Snapdragon Ride Platform and Snapdragon Digital Chassis.
The changes above will be debuted at the Snapdragon Tech Summit that will be held on November 30th. The event can be live-streamed at 3 pm Pacific Time. You can sign up for updates and Livestream announcements by registering your email on Snapdragon Tech Summit Official Webpage.