We’re all undoubtedly struggling with money. Saving money is challenging, especially when there are items around us that we want to buy but shouldn’t. In life, we must learn to distinguish between our necessities and our desires. So we may always save money by purchasing fewer items.
So, here are the top 10 financial advice recommendations that we should be aware of.
- Buy a cheap phone instead. Even before you have completed paying for it, a new version will be released.
- Avoid investing in a pricey bag. There are copies everywhere. Only a skilled eye could detect its authenticity.
- Don’t invest on pricey shoes. You won’t be able to keep it from breaking with each usage if you try to walk like a duck.
- Don’t invest on pricey clothes. You are not permitted to wander about exposing the little tag behind your neck.
- Don’t invest in a pricey watch. Online antique watches are stylish and all tell the same time.
- Don’t spend a lot of money on underwear. You cannot enter a public space while wearing nothing but a Victoria’s Secret bra and underwear.
- Avoid purchasing pricey vehicles. With each kilometer it travels, it loses value. Only 900k USD will be received for your 21,000 USD SUV.
- Don’t purchase a large home. Family members that live apart from one another separate themselves. They will eventually get old and depart.
- Always accept the reasonable price. Two for the price of one allows you to do more.
- Keep in mind that you, not your brand, carry yourself. How you represent the brand matters.
Mature as you age and become knowledgeable. Discover how to invest and save.