Calamity Jane said, “I figure, if a girl wants to be a legend, she should go ahead and be one.”
Nothing is more uncommon or more lovely than a woman who embraces her complete imperfection and is unabashedly herself. That, in my opinion, is the essential essence of beauty. – Steve Maraboli
Those are for the young ladies who still want to be loved, who are searching for their worth and their place in the world. However, here are 15 words of advice for younger women who are still discovering themselves.
- Empower yourself. Please, yes. Educate yourself so that you may earn a living and stand on your own two feet.
- Don’t get married or get a guy because your friends are. Get married whenever you want to, even if it means waiting until you’re 40 to tie the knot.
- Explore new places. Learn to travel safely and independently. Talk to others. Learn about their experiences. Take care of yourself.
- Take a lot of photographs of your hobbies, pets, and favorite items. Beware of underestimating the power of the cosmos.
- Exercise each day. Maintain your physical and mental health.
- Raise your voice, even if it means speaking your truth all by yourself.
- Don’t look for approval and affirmation. You are adequate. both always have been and always will be.
- When your parents are in fact incorrect, learn to correct them. Do not allow their choices or shortcomings destroy your life.
- If your marriage or relationship is failing. Get out of there. You must conduct yourself with grace and dignity.
- When you don’t feel like going out with your male friends, don’t. Don’t make them happy. Most males are out there to take advantage of you when you’re at your worst and ruin your life.
- Never think of yourself as having a weak soul. when you are able to become pregnant and give birth. In this universe, anything is possible.
- Be a strong, independent wife. Allow him to enter your life with an attitude of shared responsibility and equal opportunity. If respect is absent, love has no meaning. Always keep it in mind.
- Everyone should be respected, but if someone doesn’t respect you back, move on. You’ll be kind to yourself.
- Write out your goals and achieve them. You are complete. You don’t need another person to make you whole. Instead, try to find a companion with whom you can share your wholeness.
- You can dance in the rain while wiping your own tears. You are a blessing from God. Everything revolves around you.
Remember that you are more than simply a woman; you are an incredible woman.