Many people throughout the world struggle to concentrate and focus, especially while trying to study. Because they sometimes struggle in their environment, sometimes struggle because they are not at ease, and they frequently lack of sleep. What is the best way to avoid these things? Here are some things you should do.
- BEST TIME TO STUDY
4 AM – 6 AM – Brain Function: 100%
6 AM – 8 AM – Brain Function: 50%
8 AM – AFTERNOON – Brain Function: 35%
NIGHT – Brain Function: 20%
If you’re taking an exam, keep this in mind.
It is also useful to start studying a week or so before the test. avoid cramming your review the day before the test. Give your brain a day off from studying to relax it and stop the brain drain.
- NIGHT SLEEP
Minimum: 6 hours
Maximum: 8 hours
- BRAIN OXYGEN LEVEL
BREAKFAST: 60-80% (heavy meal/breakfast)
- FOR MORE OXYGEN TO THE BRAIN
Spend approximately a minute each morning and evening doing regular meditation and exercise.
Every day, consume 8 to 10 glasses of water.
Maintain a balanced diet (a healthy diet would help)
- THE PERFECT FOOD FOR THE BRAIN
- Bee Polen
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Protein, Calcium
- Omega 3
- B Complex
- FOODS YOU CAN EAT TO IMPROVE YOUR BRAIN AND MEMORY
- COFFEE – improved mood; increased alertness; sharpened concentration
- DARK CHOCOLATE – The flavonoids in cocoa may aid with brain defense. According to research, consuming chocolate may improve your mood and memory.
- NUTS – Numerous nutrients, including vitamin E, good fats, and plant chemicals, are found in nuts that can improve cognitive function.
- ORANGES – Oranges and other vitamin C-rich foods can protect your brain from free radical damage and may be essential in preventing mental decline.
- EGGS – Numerous B vitamins and choline, which are essential for healthy brain development and functioning as well as mood regulation, are abundant in eggs.
- TIPS FOR MEMORIZATION
- Re-read it six times.
- Repeat it ten times.
- Write it twice in addition to controlling your mood.
But most importantly, PRAY.
Book Pigeon Week Ads Spot
Uniswap Protocol Token