The whole Phase 5 calendar for the next Marvel movie has been made available by the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU). At San Diego Comic-Con, Kevin Feige made the updated schedule official.
At San Diego Comic-Con on Saturday, the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s upcoming two years were completely unveiled, along with a few tantalizing hints about what comes after.
On February 17, 2023, Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania marks the beginning of the MCU’s fifth phase. Before Guardians of the Galaxy Vol., the Disney Plus series Secret Invasion will air in the spring of 2023. The movie 3 premieres on May 5, 2023.
If you’re a major fan of the MCU films, here is a complete list of all the upcoming Phase 5 Marvel movies.
- ANT-MAN & THE WASP: QUANTUMANIA (Film)
- WHAT IF…? SEASON 2 (Series)
- SECRET INVASION (Minieries)
- GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOLUME 3 (Film)
- ECHO (Miniseries)
- LOKI SEASON 2 (Series)
- THE MARVELS (Film)
- BLADE (Film)
- IRONHEART (Miniseries)
- AGATHA: COVEN OF CHAOS (Miniseries)
- DAREDEVIL: BORN AGAIN (Series)
- CAPTAIN AMERICA: NEW WORLD ORDER (Film)
- THUNDERBOLTS (Film)
In addition, here are some of Phase 6 upcoming Marvel movies that you should add to your list.
- THE FANTASTIC FOUR (Film/MCU Reboot)
- AVENGERS: THE KANG DYNASTY (Film)
- AVENGERS: SECRET WARS (Film)
Rest assured that they will not likely be the only three Phase 6 films. When Feige released the calendar, it was clear that numerous titles were missing. Perhaps we can learn any information from the available dates and slots shown here.