Not only is League of Legends one of the most played MOBA games in the world, but they always release songs that never disappoint.
Riot collaborated with several artists, and even K-Pop groups and idols to produce songs across different diverse genres. If you’re in the mood to listen to hype music, you can listen to songs from K/DA like “POP/STARS” or if you want something broody and emotional, listen to “Warriors”.
Here’s a list of songs from League of Legends that you can enjoy!
1. K/DA – POP/STARS (ft. Madison Beer, (G)I-DLE, Jaira Burns)
Riot definitely took advantage of the K-Wave and created League of Legends’ own K-Pop groups starring champions from the game. Listen to their bright and addicting pop songs!
2. True Damage – GIANTS (ft. Becky G, Keke Palmer, SOYEON, DUCKWRTH, Thutmose)
True Damage, League of Legends’ virtual hip-hop group features modern hip-hop songs with electric beats, catchy raps, and strong vocals.
3. Imagine Dragons x J.I.D – Enemy (from the series Arcane League of Legends)
Although not from the game, “Enemy” still has that mysterious allure that’ll definitely attract you with its broody beat.
4. Imagine Dragons – Warriors (Season 2020 Cinematic)
An epic song that gradually builds up suspense and hype – you’ll definitely get the chills watching the League of Legends cinematic while listening to this song.
5. K/DA – MORE ft. Madison Beer, (G)I-DLE, Lexie Liu, Jaira Burns, Seraphine
With an additional member to K/DA, this song has a futuristic vibe and explosive synths that make the song leave you wanting more.