Apple Official Release their new IOS 15.2.1
Apple officially released iOS 15.2.1 for its users.
The update includes improvements to the Carplay feature and share photos through Messages.
Not only that, iOS 15.2.1 also contains bug fixes for iPhone devices, namely:
1. Messages may not load photos sent using the iCloud link.
- Third party Carplay applications may not respond to input.
Citing from 9to5mac.com, for this update, iOS 15.2.1 requires storage space of up to around 960 MB on the iPhone 13 Pro Max.
Capacity can be different, depending on the series of iPhone or iPad phones that are owned.
In addition to releasing iOS 15.2.1, Apple also launched iOS 15.2.1 for iPad users with repairs when Messages may not load photos sent using the iCloud link.
How to Update iPhone to iOS 15.2.1
1. Open Settings or settings;
2. Select General or General;
3. Select the update software;
4. Select Download or Install iOS 15.2.1.
List of iPhone and iPad iOS Can Update 15.2.1
Cited from apple.com, the following is a list of iPhone and iPad are getting updates iOS:
– iPhone 13 Series/ 12 Series/ 11 Series/ X Series/ 8 series/ 7 series/ SE 1st Generation and 2nd/ 6s and 6s plus
– iPad Pro 12.9 Inch Series/ 11 inch Series/ 10.5 Inch/ 9.7 inch
– iPad 5th generation to 9th/2nd Generation to 4th
– iPad Mini 4th Generation to 6th
With this added security updates, & shareability, Apple iPhones, and iPads users are hope to upadate to iOS 15 as soon as possible. A lot of new features that BETA iOS 15 through iOS 14 upadates; couldn’t be accessed any longer due to iOS 15 availability, and many features more.