‘They are addictive and amazing, and you must add them to your pop culture diet.’
Indians always loved watching Hollywood movies and series. Now in 2022, we have come so far and started binge-watching Korean dramas. K-dramas are popular. Dramas are well directed and have rich characters that are sensible too. Expressive yet no melodrama especially with no never-ending sagas or continuation of the series.
K-dramas are really addictive. Once you start watching a series you keep watching it until the very end. When a dramatic moment or scene occurs, they will have fitting tracks to enhance the scenes. We may not understand what the songs mean, but we can feel the melody coming from the heart. There are no paired couples in K-Dramas. The pairings of the lead stars for every show always change. The “Oppa” and “Noona” that one wishes to see in a show together could actually be in a show together. So, the viewers are always treated to a different kind of chemistry.
Now that they’ve been so hooked on the actors, the viewers keep searching for the other shows these actors have done in the past. The next thing they know, another marathon has ensued.
If you are still not a k-drama fan yet then here are the 5 best-ever K-dramas to watch, to begin with, and fell for.
- What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim: The vice president of the consortium, who has a perfect appearance and excellent ability. And his personal secretary is the only one who helps him to solve problems. After working for 9 years, she has always been with him and she has the full ability. One day she suddenly decided to resign which made the VP make every effort to keep her.
- Sweet Home: A high school student who lost his family in a terrible accident and is forced to leave his home. He has to face a new reality where monsters are trying to wipe out all humanity. He must fight against all the odds. And try to race against the clock so that he can save what is left of the human race before it’s too late.
- The Tale of Nine Tailed: A female producer lost her parents in an unusual accident. Now she tracks down a legendary ‘nine tailed fox’. Who has been living as a human being in the human world?
- Itaewon Class: An ex-con opens a street bar in Itaewon, following the hardships. All while seeking revenge on the family who was responsible for his father’s death.
- Cinderella and the Four Knights: A young girl who lives with her cruel stepmother and sister. She later meets with three young and rich cousins who live a luxury life in a big mansion. The grandfather later decides to hire the young girl so that she can teach a few lessons to the boys.
Some people are able to finish a k-drama series in a day or two. All credit goes to their episode pacing which runs around 60 minutes. They always have 16 to 20 episodes. Rarely though few k-drama series have 50 episodes not that you’ll regret watching it.
Book Pigeon Week Ads Spot
Uniswap Protocol Token