It’s less than 2 days until SEVENTEEN’s 2022 Hanabi Fanmeeting in Japan! Hanabi will be held in Saitama Super Arena throughout 2 days on May 7 and May 8.
The fan meeting has sold out 60,000 seats fully with 30,000 seats each day. If you couldn’t get tickets to the fan meet or if you’re an international fan, don’t worry because the fan meeting will be streamed live via Weverse on Sunday, May 8 at 5 PM (KST).
Delayed streaming is also available on Sunday, May 15 if you’re unable to watch the live streaming. Tickets are available to purchase on the official Weverse Application.
There are two types of tickets, which are ‘Membership’ tickets and ‘General tickets’.
MEMBERSHIP Tickets (Only those with a SEVENTEEN CARAT MEMBERSHIP can purchase)
- HD Multi-view (includes one main screen and 5 concept screens: a total of 6 screens): 5,100 yen or 49,500 won
GENERAL Tickets (Available for the general public)
- HD Single-view (includes one main screen): 5,100 yen or 49,500 won
Hanabi official merchandise is also available to purchase now via Weverse, with a variety of merchandise such as:
- Trading Cards (random 3 out of 105 total trading cards)
- Polaroid Photocards (random 1 out of 26)
- Can Magnet (random 1 out of 13)
- Mini Picket
- Big Totebag
- T-Shirt (Black & White)
- Acrylic Stand
- Moshi-Moshi Card
- Clear File Set
Meanwhile, SEVENTEEN’s fourth full album Face the Sun will be released soon on May 27, 2022. Album pre-orders for ‘Face the Sun’ have surpassed 1.7 Million sales within 1 week!